Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Day

Took 5 trades today and sold off some swing positions.  Good morning entry in DNN, after the break of HOD.  I was a little late on ENTG, but the trade was still profitable.  Traded it a little better during the afternoon breakout.  I was happy with my profit taking, but still need to be consistent with holding the last 1/4 of my trades a little longer.  Otherwise a very good day. 3 winning trades and 2 for small losses.  Better discipline on entries and stop losses.  Need to stop taking impulse trades.  Only trade with a plan.  I am not very good at trading between 9:30 - 11:00 (1130 - 1300 EST), so I will make it a new rule to go the gym during this time.

 


Also sold 2/3 of my VG swing position. It finally broke out today.  Also sold ICO, and 1/2 of YRCW into earnings on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment