Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow Through and Good Intraday Setup

Continue to like the break of trend in the morning/afternoon.  Just not quick enough (don't trust myself yet) to pull the trigger. Here are 2 charts that I was looking at that would have worked nicely. I also noticed that the the break of trend must have a descent base of support, which both of these do.

 Instead of playing the break of trend, reverted back to old style of trying to play the break of HOD. Failed -$0.05.

And this one doesn't...


Lesson from Kunal and one of his favorite intraday setup - the long base.  It shows strong support.  Stop just below.


Going to start posting cleaner charts.  BB and MAs removed from intraday charts.



1 comment:

  1. Cool, keeping it going. I like how you are using outside stuff as posts, I read through all if it. Thx, Rick

    ReplyDelete