Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Follow My Plan

I have to set out a trading plan, and then follow it.  Got a little greedy with TZOO and TNA today, and would have had a much better day $$$ if I had executed my plan.

TZOO
The plan was to enter on the break of high/flag.  Entry was perfect at 24.52.  The plan was to sell 1/2 quickly into the pop, and the other half at 25.  Sold the first 1/2 @ 24.73, and got gready on the other half as it just past 25. Work was busy with many distractions and opted to sell the last 1/2 @ 24.68, but it should have been sold on the pop over 25, as per my plan.

Similar with TNA, 1/2 on first initial breakout (34.12), with the plan to sell the last 1/2 @ 35.  Did not sell @ 35 and liquidated at 34.44.  Still for a profit, but would have been better if I executed my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment