Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RIMM short and Kunal's Favorite EOD Gorrila Run Pattern

Missed much of the morning due to internet issues, but made up for it late in the day...

Let's start with Kunal's favorite EOD Gorrilla Run Pattern that he posted on Twitter.
I applied this to TZOO.  I called it out in Chat and got a quick "nice find" from Kunal which made it that much easier to pull the trigger. Entered on break of HOD.  Took profits on 1/2 and keeping 1/2 O/N.  THANKS KUNAL!!!

Also shorted RIMM as it was approaching it's 52 week low.  Order filled @ 19.983.  Took profits all the way down as I kept lowering my stop.  Finally stopped out @ $19.72.  RIMM went on to close @ 21.00

Traded AMR, which I found on FINVIZ biggest mover list.  It had huge volume and was in a tight range.  Thought it was a low risk entry on break of the 2.32 range.  Filled at 2.34.  Sold half at 2.40 which was the day's high and big resistance.  Raised my stop to 2.36 to ensure a positive trade and got filled at 2.37.  Not a huge gainer, but pretty pleased with it.

Also traded AXAS ( on Kunal's call).  I tried to chart it but doesn't make sense to me.  What does make sense is the 6.4% in about 5 minutes and still holding 1/2 O/N. Again, thanks Kunal!!!

Took a loss in SIFY(only loss of the day, but overall, one of my best days in a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment