Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FINDING SWING TRADE CHARTS

Erock: What do you look for on swing charts?
DanishGUY_Mucus: tight bullish consolidation, easy entry points and good risk/reward
DanishGUY_Mucus: I like to get in just before or very early in the move
DanishGUY_Mucus: and I obviously look for bullish patterns, such as high and tight flags, ascending triangle, falling wedges
Erock: Is there a specific consolidation period that you look for?
DanishGUY_Mucus: And I take moving averages, bollinger bands in consideration too.
DanishGUY_Mucus: look at ATPG my most recent winner, it consolidated and ut in a few dojis or bull flag just below resistance last week
DanishGUY_Mucus: I got in at the first sign of strenght breaking out of the flag. You could see how momentum was building up on the daily chart
Tight consolidations, dojis in a pennant or flag make for explosive moves
STUDY THE MOVERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment